The pick of this week’s Video Submissions
The Agency: Midnight Garden
In The Valley Below: Peaches
James: Frozen Britain
Skating Polly: Alabama Movies
Ships Have Sailed: Midnight
Slow No Wake: Leave The Light On
Got Damage: Sweat Shop
A new episode of Insomnia Radio, with bands from USA, UK, Australia and Israel. A relaunch. We’ll probably be producing this Podcast more often now.
Rating: Work SafeDownload IR: Episode 183 Track Listing and Links
- Cosmic Punch – How Do I Web Site | Facebook
- Everyone is Dirty – Dirtbag Side-Effect Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
- Spring the Trap – The Maze Facebook | ReverbNation
- Beneath The Watchful Eyes – Blood and Sand Facebook | Twitter | SoundCloud
- Arms of Tripoli – Miniature Habitats Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
- The Citradels – This Man Facebook | BandCamp | SoundCloud
- Reverse Order – Waiting Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
- Smilex – Wasted YouthWeb Site | Facebook | Twitter
- Syndrome – Exhibition Trail Web Site | Facebook
- When Wealthy Fell – Lines of Salt Facebook | BandCamp
- Naked Pistol – Going Down Web Site | Facebook | Twitter
- Aeroplane Flies High – Growing Web Site | Facebook
- The Association of Music Podcasting (AMP) musicpodcasting.org
Just a quick update on what we’re planning for the Main Insomnia Radio Show
The Daily Dose has been going from strength to strength over the four and a half years since we decided to make it truly Daily in April 2008. Well over 2,000 free MP3 downloads since then. But the Dose doesn’t allow us to feature all the great independent music we are sent, which deserves to be heard.
So. We’ve decided to relaunch the Main Show, starting now. The format will be familiar, featuring great independent bands from around the world. But because of where we receive music from most, probably an emphasis on US and UK bands.
It is likely that we won’t be following a strict timetable, we’ll put out a show when we have about an hour of great music sent to us, rather than ‘every Wednesday’ for example.
Please join us for IR: 183, coming very soon.
To keep in touch, head to insomniaradio.net/subscribe.